This week on the Camerosity Podcast, we have a quad-fecta of returning callers, Mario Piper, Mark Faulkner, Michael Gossett, and Michael Kaplan all joined Anthony, Theo, Paul, and I in a lively discussion that was dominated by everyone's favorite camera, brand Pentax! Of course, I found a way to mention Miranda again, plus a dig on Petri SLRs, and Anthony previewed a future discussion of developing in Caffenol and Black and White Reversal!
Next week, we are hoping to have a special guest who is a published author of multiple camera related books, so keep an eye out for the show announcement this upcoming Sunday, November 21st around Noon Central Time.
This Week's Episode
- Michael Gossett Returns with his AGFA Speedex We Made Him Buy
- Michael Kaplan Loves the AGFA Ambi Silette and Zeiss-Ikon Contessa 35
- Petri SLRs Never Work / Staring at Cameras
- Michael Kaplan's Ephemeral Machine Podcast
- Leica R Lenses / Paul Loves the Leica R4
- Shutter Lag on the Minolta XD11
- Minolta/Leica 16mm Fisheye Lens
- Yellow Takumars / Radioactive Lenses
- Can a Yellowed Lens Replace Needing a Dedicated Yellow Filter?
- 8 Element Takumars / Miranda Also Has an 8-Element 50/1.4
- The Pentax Section
- The Pentax K1 is the Perfect DSLR for Adapting Pentax K-Mount Lenses
- Mark loves the Pentax Auto 110
- Paul's Rare Meterless Pentax SL
- Mike Loves the Pentax SV and the Pentax K (not the K1000)
- The Ultimate Asahi Pentax Screw Mount Guide by Gerjan van Oosten
- Five Element Takumar 55mm f/2.2 and 58mm f/2.4 Lenses
- Pentax ME Super and ME F (not a Pentax, but the Canon T80 is Cool)
- The Pentax MX - Is It the Best K-Mount Pentax?
- Theo's Pick is the Pentax Spotmatic SP
- Everyone's Favorite Pentax Lenses
- Vivitar Lenses 35mm f/2, 70-210mm f/3.5 Zoom, 200mm
- Mike Loves the Nikkor 100-300 f/5.6 Zoom
- Sigma Z 28mm f/2.8 M42 Lens / Joseph Ehrenreich Red Line and Blue Line
- The Lester Dine Macro Lens / Yashica Dental-Eye
- Developing in Caffenol
- Buying Obscure Old Films From a Guy on Etsy
- Black and White Reversal Development / AGFA Scala
- Film Souping
If you would like to offer feedback or contact me with questions or ideas for future episodes, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Official Camerosity Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/CamerosityPodcast
Camerosity Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/camerosity_podcast/
Radioactive Canomatic Lenses - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPl0NUn_Dd0
The Asahi Pentax Ultimate Screw Mount Guide by Gerjan van Oosten - https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Asahi-Pentax-Screw-Mount/dp/907653702X
Etsy Classic Film Shop - https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClassicFilmShop
Theo Panagopoulos - https://www.photothinking.com/
Anthony Rue - https://www.instagram.com/kino_pravda/
Paul Rybolt - https://www.ebay.com/usr/paulkris