We welcome Paul Rybolt in this week's episode of the Camerosity podcast and with over 500 current auctions and nearly 2800 positive feedback Paul offers his insights into selling on eBay and one thing you should include in your camera auction listings to boost exposure.
Also returning are Anthony and Theo to offer their insights as well.
Next week, we will open the lines up for people to call in while recording to ask us questions!
Please visit https://www.mikeeckman.com for camera reviews, articles, how-tos, and other podcast information.
This Week's Episode
- Panorama-mania, Fujis Hassys and Cirkuts!
- Unloving the Hasselblad SWC
- Theo's Australian War Memorial Photos
- Is Flickr Dead?
- NFTs and Photography
- The Excitement of Collecting Prints
- 17 Blade Biotars
- Adapting M40 Lenses
- Paul's Thoughts on eBay
- Mike Finds Another Way to Talk About Arguses
- You Cant Stump the Eckman - Wirgin Edinex (I repeatedly call it an Edixa, WHOOPS!)
- Best Sub $200 Medium Format Cameras
- What About the Pearl River?
- The AGFA Optima Sensor Flash is Super Cool!
- Anthony Relives his Olympus 35 RC
- What Does CAMEROSITY Mean?