This week we finally open up the call-in lines and invite you all to participate in our weekly camera discussion. Using a Zoom link posted every Sunday, anyone can talk to Mike, Anthony, Theo, Johnny, and whoever else comes on.
Without any warning or planned scripts, Vladislav Kern from USSRphoto and Matt Jones from Thailand join in and share stories about Nikons, Polaroids, and street photography in other countries.
If you'd like to talk to us next week, be sure to keep an eye here for a new link which will be posted around noon Central Time this upcoming Sunday!
This Week's Episode
- Introducing the Open Source plan
- Open Source alternatives to Adobe software / GIMP
- Digitizing vs Scanning: Something no one can agree on
- Vladislav Kern = Nikon Collector?
- Everyone loves the FM2
- Hot Cameras in Thailand
- "Remember the Polaroid Cold Clip, It's Meant to Go Under Your Armpit!"
- Johnny's dad was a Polaroid sales guy
- Film photography stories need to be preserved before everyone who experienced them is gone
- Technology doesn't amaze us anymore
- Army of the Dead bukkakokeh's with the Canon f/0.95 Dream Lens
- Soviet фото magazine
- Don't buy Soviet military cameras now
- Soviet KGB camera museums
- Street photography in foreign countries
- Don't take photos of the Amish
- Recommendations for shooting a Space X Rocket
If you would like to offer feedback or contact me with questions or ideas for future episodes, please use the Comments section below.
Theo Panagopoulos - https://www.photothinking.com/
Anthony Rue - https://www.instagram.com/kino_pravda/